Bob Marley Quotes Page 14

There ain't no hiding place from the father of creation.

The people, who were trying to make this world worse... are not taking a day off. How can I? Light up the darkness.

I love the development of our music, that's what I really dig about the whole thing. How we've tried to develop, y'know? It grows. That's why every day people come forward with new songs. Music goes on forever.

Every man think his burden is the heaviest, who feels it knows it, lord.

I like Wagner's music much better than anybody's. It's so loud that one can talk the whole time without people hearing you.

Positive vibrations man. That's what makes it work. That's reggae music. You can't look away because it's real. You listen to what I sing because I mean what I sing, there's no secret, no big deal. Just honesty, that's all. (1977)

The lips of the righteous teach many, But fools die for want of wisdom.

When the race gets hard to run. It means you just can't take the pace.

No comments: