Bob Marley Quotes Page 16

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time, you can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

If you get down and quarrel everyday, you’re saying prayers to the devil, I say.

I wanted to say 'I shot the police' but the government would have been angry so I said 'I shot the sheriff;' means the same thing though: justice!

Herb is the unifier of the people.

The road of life is rocky and you may stumble too. So while you point your fingers someone else is judging you.

And me, I know that there is a god. Cause I know who god is.

If you're the big tree we're the small axe, ready to cut you down.

Life is worth so much more than just gold.

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

When the root is strong, the fruit is sweet.

Whose the spiritual people pon earth. The Black people. Dem a deal wit God. And God no let dem down.

No man can lead man. We have to have unity.

When the race gets hard to run, it means you just can't take the pace.

Yuh see, I personally know my heart can be hard as a stone, and yet soft as water.

Oh, how I wished you knew;
Knew, how much I loved and cared for you.

Who the cap fits, let them wear it. Your worst enemy can be your best friend; your best friend, your worst enemy.

Well, everything is political. I will never be a politician or even think political. Me just deal with life and nature. That is the greatest thing to me.

Who are you to judge the life i live? I'm not perfect and i don't live to be. But before you start pointing fingers make sure your hand is clean.

No comments: